Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And in January 2012...


A new year....hmmmmmm....what better time to start a blog???   With the encouragement of my niece, I have decided to follow through with this idea which I have been nurturing in my brain for several months.  So I hope you will follow along on my journey of contemplation, random thoughts and actual "happenings".  While I enjoy life on the quiet side, exciting things do happen, and I hope to share both.  Just consider this my public journal!
 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Now I will be able to rib you about not updating. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, This is wonderful. I am so glad you have decided to do this blog. Tell me you sent that snake to snake heaven! I can imagine you both are enjoying being away from the aggravations of the big city that Austin has become!You are a very special friend always. Hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete